- 8:30 Wake up slightly hungover from drinking what may have been my weight in wine
- 9:30 Bike to work
- 9:45 Almost die at the fucking Queensboro bridge
- 10:00-noon Cry about vacuuming and do some scrubbing that maintenance never got to
- 2:30 Use my hour break to go to the Bronx and have a conference with a teacher re a student’s conduct
- 3:30 Go back to work.
- 7:00 Bike down to SoHo aka flirt with my mortality on 2nd ave
- 7:30-11 Babysit. Watch Law and Order. Eat my weight in cookies and sushi. Cuddle with dogs.
My subletter is coming in tomorrow aka I have to clean. Despite having eaten every single cookie imaginable (god I love rich people and their invitation for me to eat whatever snacks and cookies they have) I’m now gonna crack open a beer and try to tackle the disaster that is my apartment. But no lie, I’m kinda feeling like superman.